Forms and Document Directory
Clubs wishing to enter teams in the CDYSL Spring Travel League must provide the Games Committee with a team placement request and an official team roster with a minimum number of registered players for each team wishing to complete, along with field commitment information.
This information is used to setup divisional placements for each age & gender grouping and then to generate the master game schedule. Teams are placed in divisions that best fit their ability to compete with other teams within that division. Final determinations are based upon the information provided on team commitment forms as well as our knowledge of each team’s capability (if known).
- CDYSL Spring Commitment Summary Sheet – Summarizes items to be returned with your club’s commitment packet *Form must be submitted in hard copy with payment
- Spring Season Team Placement Request Form – Used to request divisional placement and provide Games Committee with information regarding team composition and skill level *Form must be submitted by 1/24/13 at 5PM
- Field Commitment Form – Used to identify available field space for club
(*Separate form submission required for EACH FIELD used for league play.)
- Letter to Club Presidents – Summary of reminders, updates, and important deadlines for the spring season
- 2014 Potential Play Dates – By age group for the current season
- Current League Fines/Fees – Includes current league fees and fines for team commitment and withdrawal, referee fees, game rescheduling, forfeitures, etc.
NOTE: If your club president did not receive a Team Commitment Packet, click on your club’s link to review your club’s information. Check the list of current club officers on file w/CDYSL for your club. Correct information is critical to getting up to date information to your organization. (Update as necessary and include with your team commitment packet)
CDYSL registers players, teams and coaches both for indoor and outdoor play under the US Youth Soccer umbrella.
Information on these procedures, rules, and relevant forms are available on this web site:
Registration Forms & Other Documents
- CDYSL/ENYYSA Registration Worksheet (pdf) - click to download the interactive word doc
- CDYSL Player Add/Transfer/Drop Form – Used to add, transfer, and/or drop players from a team.
- ENYYSA Advance Notification of Player Injury Form – This document includes the process for filing an insurance claim and the necessary form is used to report the injury.* The Advance Notice of Injury form must be completed by the coach and submitted to CDYSL
NOTE: You have 90 days from date of injury to submit the claim form. For claims to be eligible for coverage you must seek medical attention within 60 days from the date of injury.
- Download the CDYSL Interactive Registration Worksheet (doc)
- Registration Procedures
- Risk Management – Child Protection
- US Youth Soccer Age Group Martrix
- CDYSL-specific Age and Roster Limitations - Age matrix for CDYSL and roster size limitations
Fees & Fines
Information on coaching courses and the coaching education program is found on the Coaching Education page.
- CDYSL Coaching License Waiver Request Form – Waiver request form for coaches who do not hold a license
- Implementation of the Coaching License Rule – Procedures regarding this licensing requirement and waiver requests
- CDYSL Coaching License Rule – As Revised on Aug. 12, 2007 at the AGM (This rule is in the CDYSL Rules Document)
- The original Resolution passed by the board to authorize a coaching licensing rule
- CDYSL Coaching Education Program and the 2006 Initiative – Information about the CDYSL Coaching Education Program
NOTE: A team that intends to travel outside the United States must secure permission to travel from both ENYYSA and U.S. Soccer.
These forms and instructions below are available, and must be submitted through the CDYSL office to both ENYYSA and the USSF:
- Application to Host a Tournament or Games – Fillable/Printable PDF for hosting a tournament or games.
- U.S. Soccer International Tournament/Games Hosting Agreement
- Application to Host a Tournament or Games Involving Foreign Teams
- Post Tournament Report Form – Electronically filed Post Tournament Report Form.
- Insurance Certificate Worksheet – Use this form to list all locations where your club has activities.
- Advance Notification of Player Injury – The Advance Notice of Injury Form must be completed by the coach and submitted to your league.Note: You have 90 days from date of injury to submit the claim form. For claims to be eligible for coverage you must seek medical attention within 60 days from the date of injury.
- Summary of Coverage – a brief summary of the insurance coverage and is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of each policy.
- Insurance Certificate Worksheet – Use the worksheet to list all locations where your club has activities.
Insurance policies supplied to CDYSL clubs through Eastern NY
Player Injury Report
- Advance Notification of Player Injury – The Advance Notice of Injury form must be completed by the Coach and submitted to your League.Note: You have 90 days from date of injury to submit the claim form. For claims to be eligible for coverage you must seek medical attention within 60 days from the date of injury.
- Advance Notice of Injury/Claim Form Procedure – The Advance Notice of Injury Form must be completed by the coach and submitted to your league.Note: You have 90 days from date of injury to submit the claim form. For claims to be eligible for coverage you must seek medical attention within 60 days from the date of injury.
Player Loan Form
For play within the home league (CDYSL), this permission form must be approved by and filed with the CDYSL office. For play out of the league, this form should be filed with the CDYSL office to be forwarded to ENY for approval.
When a player’s card is “loaned” for purposes of guest play, this form should be filled out by the coaches of the two teams.
State ODP Program
US Youth Soccer sponsors a program called the Olympic Development Program (ODP). The purpose of this program is to identify a pool of players in each age group from which a National Team will be selected for international competition; to provide high-level training to benefit and enhance the development of players at all levels; and, through the use of carefully selected and licensed coaches, develop a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and curriculum to improve all levels of coaching.
State associations sponsor ODP programs for boys and girls, arranged by calendar year birth dates, beginning at about age 11 or 12. Players in these programs train regularly with experienced and skilled coaches, and participate in local, regional, national, and international competitions. Participants in the State Association Programs compete for spots on the Regional and National ODP teams for their respective age group.
Detailed information/applications/dates on the Eastern NY ODP program can be found on the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Assocation Web Site.
Eastern New York holds both Open Cup and Challenge Cup competitions each year. Details on these State Cup programs and online applications can be found at the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association Web Site
League Guest Player
- Guest Player Application/Player Pass Request Form – Request form for guest player.
- League Guest Player Policy – In order to help clubs reduce the potential for game forfeitures due to a lack of players, the CDYSL allows guest players for CDYSL spring season league play, with the following limitations.
- League Guest Team Policy – Policy for guest teams that are registered with a USYSA State Association (ENY, New York West, Massachusetts, etc.), but are not registered with a member club of CDYSL.
Zero Tolerance Policy