News ArticleFriday, November 02, 2012
REGION I HURRICANE SANDY GRANT deadline is December 10th
REGION I HURRICANE SANDY RELIEF
US Youth Soccer Region I State Associations have established a Disaster Relief Grant Program for US Youth Soccer Region I clubs/organizations that suffered damage as a direct result from Hurricane Sandy. Twenty (20) Region I approved grants are available to be awarded, with each individual grant not to exceed $2,000.00.
In order to be eligible to receive a Region I Hurricane Sandy Grant your organization must be an affiliated organization with your State Association and with US Youth Soccer. All players must be registered with your US Youth Soccer State Association.
Things to remember when applying for a Hurricane SANDY Relief Grant
· Include the Region I Hurricane Sandy Relief Grant Form
· A total of 3 complete application packages (1 original and 2 copies) should be submitted via mail to your State Association Office.
· Your State Association BOD will have the responsibility to review, consider and recommend your organizations request for the Region I Hurricane Sandy Relief Grant.
· If recommended your State Association will then be responsible for submitting your grant request to the Region I Office on or before the designated deadline to be received for final approval by Region I.
· Hurricane Sandy Relief Grant Applications packages must be received in the Region I Office on or before December 15, 2012.
· Grant Approvals will be placed on the Region I website on January 15, 2013
· Grant Checks will be mailed January 21, 2013.
Region I Director
REGION I HURRICANE SANDY
RELIEF GRANT APPLICATION FORM
State Board of Directors Recommendation
This grant application was considered and approved for recommendation by our Board of Directors, a quorum being present, on the ___________________day of ________________,_____.
President/Chief Volunteer Officer
Treasurer/chief Volunteer Fiscal Officer
Date Received in Region I Office:_____________________________________