2012 Final Standings
All Scores were frozen on Friday July 6th
- Final Standings for 1st & 2nd places have been determined for all divisions - Scores reported AFTER 7/6 were concidered late reports and did not impact final standings. Where games are marked "No Score/Game Status reported" both teams will be fine $5 for failure to report scores.
Boys Final Standings (as of 7/7/12)
Girls Final Standings (as of 7/7/12)
Determination of the 2012 Final Standings
Per emails sent to all Coaches on 6/20 and 6/21 when all games were cancelled do to the High Heat index on those days, If teams were unable to field teams to reschedule these games, they will be posted as a no-contest.
If the final standings for 1st and 2nd place teams in divisions where teams were unable to make up these games AND the posting of no contests impacts the trophy awards for 1st and 2nd place, the Games Committee will make the final determination of 1st and 2nd place winners.
Please be reminded that the Calculation of rankings on the Scores and Standings pages may not reflect all Tie Breaker rules. (Reminder: Limited Play teams are not counted in final standings and are not eligible for trophies)
Final Standings for all divisions U12 and above will be determined and posted here after appeals are reviewed by the Games Committee at the end of the season.
- All Scores will be frozen on Friday July 6th
- All appeals must have been forwarded to the Games Committment prior to that date.
- Both teams are responsible for either reporting or comfirming game reports. For games with Missing scores and/or TBR games for which no final status was forwarded to the Games Committee both Home and Away teams will be assessed a No score reported fine of $5 per game (this also includes U8 and U10 divisions)
- Teams will be awarded points as follows:
- Win 3; Tie 1; Loss 0.
- No Contests – 0 points for either team
- The team having the greatest number of points in their division at the end of the season, will be declare division champion.
- Subsequent places will be determined by points in descending order.
Tie Breakers: If two or
more teams have the same number of points, placement will be determined based on
the following tiebreaker rules:
1. Head to head play of the teams involved
2. If still tied, Team with fewest goals allowed.
3. If still tied, Team with the most number of wins (the other team(s) will take second or third)
4. If still tied, Team with the least number of losses
5. If still tied, Teams will share their place of finish.