ENY Premier League Registration Opens – October 16, 2013
- Updated: October 28, 2013
From: Steve Padaetz, ENYPL Director
Registration for the ENY Premier League (ENYPL) for spring 2014 will be open beginning today, October 16, 2013.
Highlights of the enhanced Premier League include:
· NEW U11 - U18 Boys & Girls Groupings
· NEW Six (6) game Season, 4-team brackets, Home & Away Play, Plus Playoffs
· ENY State Cup Qualifying League for USYSA National Championship Series
· Gender/Age Group Champions Qualify for Automatic Bid to
Region 1 Sub-Regional League Spring 2015
· GotSoccer Registration System, Qualify for GotSoccer Points
· Nominal Registration Fee per team $195.00 per team
· 3 Referee System for All Age Groups & Matches (*referee fees not included)
· NEW U14 – U18 Participating Teams Qualify for ENY College Showcase
We have encountered only positive responses following the announcements of our new format and enhancements. Teams appear very excited about our six-game, Home & Away (Plus Playoffs) season and many that participated in 2013 are looking to return for another highly competitive year of ENYPL play.
Younger teams are pleased that we are now offering small-sided competition at the U11 age group. Likewise older teams (U14 and above) are looking forward to hearing more about the new ENY College Showcase planned for Summer 2014 (details will be made available to you within the next six weeks).
Our intent is to work closely with each and every ENYYSA member league to make sure that OUR Premier League, “the Gateway to Regional Play”, is the most competitive, comprehensive league that we can offer our member league club, teams, coaches and player-families.
We would ask that each member league designate an appropriate contact person (Games or Competition Committee Chair) for ENYPL to work with directly to help ensure that we provide accurate, timely information to your leagues.
Our intent is to make the application process as open as possible, beginning with sending your designated contact weekly updates on teams which have applied from your respective leagues.
Without the support and cooperation of our member leagues, OUR Premier League will not achieve the success that our member league club, teams, coaches and player-families demand.
Should your Board have any specific questions I would be pleased to be available to answer any questions via a pre-arranged conference call (or schedules permitting, attending and speaking at an upcoming Board or League meeting).
Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association
53 N Park Ave – Suite 103
Rockville Centre, New York 11570