Fall Ball 2019
CDYSL Fall Traveling League for Ages U08 - U14
HELD AT MAALWYCK PARK, SCOTIA, NY
DUE TO THE WEATHER FORECAST, ALL GAMES SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 27TH HAVE BEEN POSTPONED. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES.
Parking Information ~ please read
- Traffic in and out of the park will be one way on Sundays with the west access being the entrance and the eastern access being the exit.
- The area near the concession is for club volunteers to park, all other should refrain from parking there.
- Where parking is allowed against the perimeter rocks, please pull all the way up to the rocks.
- If you are parking behind someone else please be courteous and make sure they have a way out.
- The silver gates near the barn and northeast end of the field CANNOT be blocked, it is for emergency vehicles only.
The Schedule for the final two weeks of the CDYSL Fall Ball League has been posted. The office has had many time/scheduling requests and tried to accomodate as many as possible, but may not have been able to to fit them all in. The game times are final and there will be no more rescheduling.
Good Luck and but most of all have fun!
Sunday afternoons – September and October
The CDYSL Fall program is an opportunity for our younger players to play outdoor soccer at a level above what they might find in their local recreation league. Our focus is on making sure players have the opportunity to play and have a good playing experience at an appropriate level.
The games are played “festival style” with many teams playing at a common facility. The Fall League is an opportunity for an organized outdoor fall play by offering a 6 week mini-league for all age groups under the birth year initiative U08 up to U14. The 6 game schedule will begin in September 15, 2019 and the end date is October 27, 2019. There will not be any games scheduled for Columbus Day weekend. There will not be any make-up dates for weather cancellations. There is no rescheduling of games.
*To keep costs down, scores and standings will not be posted and awards for divisional champions will not be distributed.
- Fall League Information Sheet
- Fall League Registration Information
- Referee Fees
- Fall Ball 2018 Location Traffic Flow
- 2019 Location Map
If you have any questions regarding the Fall League, please contact the office at 435-2325 or email@example.com.